Getting Started with Compass & Sass
Some, but not all, of the thing you may learn:
- Learn the steps to get Sass & Compass installed in your rails, merb, or other application.
- Learn the basic syntax of Sass and how to use to to build DRY and Semantic Stylesheets.
- Build your first layout using the Compass version of Blueprint or 960.gs
- Do some basic styling using the Compass core utilities
- Learn how to structure your Sass files for greater maintainability.
- (Advanced) Learn how to use Sass Mixins effectively to build your website’s own styling DSL.
Bring your laptop and your questions.