In this session we provide a list of the top considerations while planning a solution for backing up MySQL databases in your environment and implementing that plan.
1) How fast and how easy do you want the MySQL Recovery process to be?
2) What will be the impact of MySQL Backup process on your Application?
3) What will your backup configuration look like? What, Where, When, and How of MySQL Backup.
4) How will you manage your backup process and backed up data?
5) What kind of tracking, reporting and compliance requirements does your business have from your MySQL backup implementation?
View a complete list of MySQL contacts.