The following topics will be covered:
- introduction of the information schema and it’s components
– generate WIKI documentation from the information schema
– generate code (triggers, SPs) to maintain a rich history database of the online system
– create a procedure to check violated foreign key constraints
– create a procedure to create federated tables
I’m a Web Application and Business Intelligence developer and I authored two books about the Pentaho Open Source Business Intelligence stack: “Pentaho Solutions” (ISBN 978-0470484326) and "Pentaho Kettle Solutions (ISBN 978-0470635179). I’m an active member of the MySQL and Pentaho communities. In the past, I worked for Inter Access, MySQL AB, Sun Microsystems. I currently work for Pentaho.
View a complete list of MySQL contacts.